Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Marc Cohn
  • 2 Post By Marc Cohn
  • 1 Post By DaveS

Thread: Unique Opportunity

Marc Cohn is online now Senior Member

Default Unique Opportunity

Alright everyone, I'm going to do something a bit different for 2018. A lot of you know me as an online sim racer that tries to race as clean, fair, and achieve the best possible result.

I am now racing in the SRA MS Awareness Gen 6 Series within iRacing in the #51 Chevrolet which can be seen through Max Speed TV on YouTube () every Monday evening at 4 PM PST/7 PM EST/6 PM CST.

I'd like to give back to my fellow drivers on here as well as try to get myself more exposure by offering a unique opportunity. If you have a business you'd like to have shown on my car in a custom paint scheme, send me your logo and I'll have a paint scheme custom made with it featured on my car. All I'd ask is for money to cover the cost of having a scheme painted only if it is completed professionally by a third party that requires payment (some painters charge around $10-15, others are free), and to share the link to watch the race on any social media you have when I'm running the scheme with your car. Note that if you have a painter already in mind that won't charge anything, I'm open to that as well. As far as the number of races and other details - I am very flexible.

I feel that this is a win-win for anyone involved as it would give your business more exposure through YouTube streaming and give me the chance to have my name put out more as a driver. If you are interested, please respond to this post, PM me on here or reach me at marclavrycohn24@gmail.com. Thanks!

Note to admins: If this violates forum rules/policies in any way (which I did not see after re-reading the guidelines), please feel free to delete this post.
    TimCollier likes this.

Marc Cohn is online now Senior Member

Latest update, I am now sponsored by Harpoon Design harpoon-design and Sam Maxwell Customs index.

The Harpoon Design paint scheme is attached, the Sam Maxwell Customs one is being completed as we speak.

2018-01-05 21-37-16_0.jpg

2018-01-05 21-37-59_0.jpg
    TimCollier and DaveS like this.

DaveS is online now Dave Slee

very nice Marc
    Marc Cohn likes this.
    Dave Slee (DaveS)
    #38 iRacing CanAm Racing Team