Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Simracing League System Guide

But first, the teams with four drivers come first to the goal and finish the race.
    I thought only that it is a cool thing, nothing more. I do not want to question or criticize you .. because I damn like the CMS.

Cu you on Track Gantlemans

Troy Dalton is offline KEEP CALM and SIM RACE

I like team concept and think it would be a neat addition to league, although I believe we have tried it in the past...haven't we? Anyway, there are ways to balance the team scoring. You could limit teams to two drivers or score only the best finish for each team or take an average of all team members...lots of options, but most importantly, it has to be easy for the admins to manage. Maybe the admins will consider it for future seasons?

baristabrian is offline Brian Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Dalton View Post
    I like team concept and think it would be a neat addition to league, although I believe we have tried it in the past...haven't we? Anyway, there are ways to balance the team scoring. You could limit teams to two drivers or score only the best finish for each team or take an average of all team members...lots of options, but most importantly, it has to be easy for the admins to manage. Maybe the admins will consider it for future seasons?
    Now thats sounds like a practicle format for balancing out between multi driver and single driver teams (highest finish within a team)
    Brian Farmer
    Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.8GHz 6 core/Asus Sabertooth X79/32GB G. Skill Trident X series DDR3 1866/Asus GTX Titan X 12gb, Nvidia 2D surround/1) Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD, 1) WD VelociRaptor 1TB Sata 6GB/s 1000RPM, 1) WD 1TB "Black" edition/Corsair Hydro Series H100i Water cooler/2)Lite-On 12x Blu-Ray burners/Corsair Pro Series Gold AX1200W power supply/3) Asus VS248 monitors/Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion/Thermaltake Level 10 GTS case/TSW Digital Evolution with ball bearings, GT pedal pads spread gas and brakes, load cell brakes, Momo 12c wheel with paddle shifters, 7 button cover. DSD Velocity R5 button box. Reversed pedals for hanging instalation,home made simpod featuring Aura Pro bass shaker, Dayton SA 70 subwoofer amp to provide some rumble under the Corbeau Fx1 Pro racing seat./Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Broadband 100mb down/20mb up/Motorola Surfboard Extreme Modem/Asus RT-AC68R dual band wireless AC router/Left foot breaker...

davidan is offline David Anderson

Certainly something for consideration in future seasons, we'd just need to determine the best way to manage it and publish the results. The SLS system is not very flexible in the way it calculates it, so we would have to likely do the rankings and standings outside of that system. - But we can discuss it and see about that option.

my personal motorsports blog

Flyer23 is offline John Nelson

I have completed all the sign up for this but it says I can't make changes until I have been approved? What does that mean? Can an admin please take a look and let me know if I did something wrong. Nick = Flyer23

I even added my new team No Fear Racing but when I try to add myself to the driver list my name is not even listed in the list of drivers to invite.
    2012 CMS North American and World Divison P1 Champion

Case-HAF922, Motherboard-ASUS SABERTOOTH X58, Ram-12GB GSKILL, Processor-I7-950, DVD Burner-ASUS X 2, Power Supply-Corsair HX850, Wheel-T500-Ferrari F1 Rim, Monitor-LG 24" HD 1920 X 1200, Video Card-EVGA GeForce GTX 980 ti 6GB
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, then you are no longer a racing driver. I am not designed to come 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. I am designed to win.." Ayrton Senna

davidan is offline David Anderson

I will approve it today
    Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

my personal motorsports blog

Tony Smith is offline Drive Angry

I may be a little late to the party but i have only been part in one league where the team concept really worked. This is Brad Mills old W.O.R.R.L league. The reason it worked so well is because the whole league was set up on that foundation with pool A, B, and C drivers and you had to be invited to a team before you could race.
    Troy Dalton likes this.
    Ridin white and nerdy

Thanks for Restart the SLS La Mans Series 2012!

Sign In Gentleman!!

ps: If you have Probs with Sign Up or something linke that - write me a PM and i can Help you for sure. Think thats cool!
    Last edited by Andre Kroenert; 01-31-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Troy Dalton is offline KEEP CALM and SIM RACE

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Smith View Post
    I may be a little late to the party but i have only been part in one league where the team concept really worked. This is Brad Mills old W.O.R.R.L league. The reason it worked so well is because the whole league was set up on that foundation with pool A, B, and C drivers and you had to be invited to a team before you could race.
    I wish we did something like that here at CMS.

laloha is offline Larry Hansen

Having problems. Always indicates "Cannot write data: one of values must be unique
    ".

Proceed to, "Details", and seems to always find a problem such as "1062: Duplicate entry 'laloha' for key 2". laloha is my log in and have always used it as my nickname. Anything else and no one me, lol.

Well, it is what it is, and not sure what this is telling me. Sounds like I need help.

Thanks,

Larry

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-06-2012, 06:15 AM
  2. 08-05-2012, 10:03 AM