Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Simracing League System Guide

enamelizer is offline Aaron DeMarre

Default Simracing League System Guide

Here is a quick guide to some common tasks for our standings system, the "Simracing League System"

Driver Registration

1. Go to the standings page by following the link on the header of the forums, or by going to http://cmsracing.com/sls/php/index.php

2. Select the correct sim and season you wish to drive in from the dropdowns
    3. Select "Register new driver"
    4. If you agree to the Registration Conditions and the rules of the league click "Yes" (if not, you are done!)

3. Fill out all information with astricks, and any optional information you wish to include

Editing your car and nickname data

1. Login to the stats system
    2. Select the correct Sim/Season from the dropdowns
    3. Bring up the driver data page for the season by clicking Drivers -> Edit Data to bring up your driver configuration
    4. Click the "Seasons" tab to go to the data for the seasons available
    5. Click the "Edit" button for the season you wish to edit

6. For both "car" and "class" fields please select "any allowed". For the "Nickname in sim" please use your full real name as this is how the stats system links your results with your driver account.
    7. Hit save and repeat for all seasons you wish to participate in

Adding a team

1. Login to the stats system
    2. Select the correct Sim/Season from the dropdowns
    3. Click Teams -> Manage
    4. In the "Your Teams" screen click the "Add" button

5. At the minimum fill out the team name and the season you wish to participate in. If you wish to add a logo, note that it has to be the exact dimensions listed.
    6. To invite members to your team, go down to the "Team Invitations" screen, select the team name and season you wish to invite people into, and click the "Send" button for the players you wish to invite
    7. To apply to join a team go to Teams -> Invitations in the header at the top and click the "Ask" button on the team you wish to join
    Last edited by baristabrian; 12-30-2013 at 02:55 AM.
    Luiz De Boni likes this.

davidan is offline David Anderson

Made Sticky - David
    Luiz De Boni likes this.

my personal motorsports blog

baristabrian is offline Brian Farmer

Aaron,

Thanks a bunch for putting together this guide!
    Luiz De Boni likes this.
    Brian Farmer
    Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.8GHz 6 core/Asus Sabertooth X79/32GB G. Skill Trident X series DDR3 1866/Asus GTX Titan X 12gb, Nvidia 2D surround/1) Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD, 1) WD VelociRaptor 1TB Sata 6GB/s 1000RPM, 1) WD 1TB "Black" edition/Corsair Hydro Series H100i Water cooler/2)Lite-On 12x Blu-Ray burners/Corsair Pro Series Gold AX1200W power supply/3) Asus VS248 monitors/Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion/Thermaltake Level 10 GTS case/TSW Digital Evolution with ball bearings, GT pedal pads spread gas and brakes, load cell brakes, Momo 12c wheel with paddle shifters, 7 button cover. DSD Velocity R5 button box. Reversed pedals for hanging instalation,home made simpod featuring Aura Pro bass shaker, Dayton SA 70 subwoofer amp to provide some rumble under the Corbeau Fx1 Pro racing seat./Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Broadband 100mb down/20mb up/Motorola Surfboard Extreme Modem/Asus RT-AC68R dual band wireless AC router/Left foot breaker...

enamelizer is offline Aaron DeMarre

No problem, glad to help. Let me know if anyone has any corrections, comments or questions!

Is it possible, that all drivers register for their respective team in the SLS? The way it is now, its full potential isn't used,
    especially as a team-ranking can be quite interesting.
    Some already did so, but it would be great if the rest could join in. It should be cool for all competing drivers .

Thanks Gentlemans

ps: this is not a criticism

Agreed Andre, I dont know if there is an easy way for me to globally assign everyone to Team's. I think that team managers need to establish the teams and invite drivers, and then when everyone signs up and accepts the invitation it is presented in the rankings -- does that make sense?

I personally think that there should be standards and good form to signIn in the SLS.
    Itz cool to signUp as a driver and team.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Kroenert View Post
    I personally think that there should be standards and good form to signIn in the SLS.
    Itz cool to signUp as a driver and team.

It is required for everyone to have an acount in SLS, but we aren't using it for an official team or constructors championship. Just a general overall drivers championship. Make sense?

Ok, Sorry for the questions.

baristabrian is offline Brian Farmer

Just thought of one other thing that might make a Team championship a bit of a lop sided affair. We have some teams with as many as 4 drivers, but the majority are single driver teams. This would not be a very good measuring stick of performance I wouldnt think?
    Brian Farmer
    Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.8GHz 6 core/Asus Sabertooth X79/32GB G. Skill Trident X series DDR3 1866/Asus GTX Titan X 12gb, Nvidia 2D surround/1) Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD, 1) WD VelociRaptor 1TB Sata 6GB/s 1000RPM, 1) WD 1TB "Black" edition/Corsair Hydro Series H100i Water cooler/2)Lite-On 12x Blu-Ray burners/Corsair Pro Series Gold AX1200W power supply/3) Asus VS248 monitors/Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion/Thermaltake Level 10 GTS case/TSW Digital Evolution with ball bearings, GT pedal pads spread gas and brakes, load cell brakes, Momo 12c wheel with paddle shifters, 7 button cover. DSD Velocity R5 button box. Reversed pedals for hanging instalation,home made simpod featuring Aura Pro bass shaker, Dayton SA 70 subwoofer amp to provide some rumble under the Corbeau Fx1 Pro racing seat./Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Broadband 100mb down/20mb up/Motorola Surfboard Extreme Modem/Asus RT-AC68R dual band wireless AC router/Left foot breaker...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-06-2012, 06:15 AM
  2. 08-05-2012, 10:03 AM