• Rounds 6/7 Now Live! - iRacing Time Attack Mode Miata and IndyCar!

I am happy to announce in tandem rounds 6 and 7 of the CMS e-sports Trials Championship! For these rounds you will have until August 31st to get your laps in! After these two rounds, we will have a final round (8) TBA -- that will bring it all to a close!

Remember all your laps count towards the Championship and here are the points

http://cmsracing.com/champion/forums...69/#post230893

Ok, Details of Rounds 6 and 7, both detailed in this thread.

Login to iRacing (membership and applicable content required)

From the main menu in iRacing choose Time Attack and the "About Time Attack" option
    From there you will launch the new UI in iRacing and be able to enter both of our contests ...

Here is a video overview and post here if you have any questions

Round 6 - Mazda Miata at Road America -- simply join that event in the Miata Time Attack Schedule and log your time.

Round 7 - IndyCar Oval at Indianapolis Motor Speedway - simply join that event in the Indy Oval Schedule and log your time.

The leaderboards are captured automatically by iRacing, but there are 2 things you can do to make it easier on me to make the results
    1. Send me a friend request on iRacing, so I can filter results by my friends
    2. post here in this thread when you have done a lap and let me know the position you are in overall and the lap time.

both of those things will help me tremendously to assemble our results!

As a reminder at the conclusion of these two rounds, you will be able to earn 2 bonus points if you finish on the CMS Podium by posting a youtube of your hotlap!

goodluck, let me know if there are any questions and remember you have until 8/31 to get your laps in!

let's go!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rounds 6/7 Now Live! - iRacing Time Attack Mode Miata and IndyCar! started by davidan View original post