• Round 3 CMS Time Trials and e-Sports 4 Wheel Drift Me Please in S. Africa ends 5/15

I am happy to announce the next round of the CMS Time Trial Championship!!!! We will be using Automobilista and the Formula-Vintage (F-Vintage 1967) F1 Cars! Your challenge this round will be to use any of the F-Vintage 67 vehicles to turn your best lap at Johanesburg Historic Layout (aka Kyalami South African GP). This is an amazing car, and an amazing track for them, back to the glory days of racing and very GPL like! Again you may use any of the 1967 F-Vintage cars for this contest!

You have until end of day May 15th to get your lap time in!!!

We will be using the following ongoing leaderboard
    http://virtualxperience.net/leaderbo...urg-historic/1

This is the way it works with Automobilista

Launch the game, and select the F-Vintage 1967 cars.
    Then click on Time Trial
    Choose the Track and start lapping!
    your time will be automatically added to the leaderboard.

Important note for this round. Automobilista displays your Steam name in the leaderboard, and I don't know everyone's steam name, so please as you post a lap or improve a lap share it here with your Name, Ranking position and the laptime and I will go validate it. If you improve it please update it in this thread. The accountability will be on every driver to post here so I don't miss anyone.

Last but not least, if we get 15 drivers in the contest I will host a bonus race on this track/sim for extra points!!!
    AngeloRacer likes this.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Round 3 CMS Time Trials and e-Sports 4 Wheel Drift Me Please in S. Africa ends 5/15 started by davidan View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      AngeloRacer -
      Im not a hot lap guy, and dont like to be in such contests. I like to race.
      That said, this Combo is pure heaven! So raw, rewarding and challenging.
      Too bad we cant make it work some AMS events, true events, here at CMS.

Needless to say, that if there is a race with it, Im in.
      MatthewOverton -
      So, back in action and put in some laps. Was over the moon to see that I was not dead last
      Still working on how to get these cars through the corners without snapping myself silly. Lots of fun
      davidan -
      please make sure you give me your screen names on the leaderboards guys, or change to your real names in your settings or I can't add you to the standings. Also if we get 15 entries there will be a race!
      MatthewOverton -
      Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
      please make sure you give me your screen names on the leaderboards guys, or change to your real names in your settings or I can't add you to the standings. Also if we get 15 entries there will be a race!
      Sorry!

CA Matthew Overton Formula Vintage 1967 1:27.440
      MatthewOverton -
      Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOverton View Post
      Sorry!

CA Matthew Overton Formula Vintage 1967 1:27.440
      Now 1:21.884