• CMS E-Trials Championship Round 5 Here Birdie Birdie! Ruf Yellowbird now thru July 31

Ok Everyone!!! I am happy to announce Round 5 of the e-sports CMS Championship! Yes, I am announcing it in parallel with round 4, so both of them will be running at the same time! This one will go a bit longer though, as you have until July 31 to get your lap in!

I will pencil in more details, but for now know this

Sim - Assetto Corsa
    Car- RuF YellowBird
    Track - Nordschleife Tourist
    Tires - Semi Slicks

Here is a vintage video to enjoy!

Also for this round we will also just like round 4 be using the RSR live timing app!
    Here is a link to the event page
    RSR LiveTiming to Assetto Corsa

let me know if there are any questions or if you have trouble ...

contest is open now!!!

PS as a reminder at the conclusion of the contest on July 31, anyone in the top 3 that posts a youtube video of their lap will receive 2 bonus points towards the 8 round championship!!!!

In case you are wandering about round 6-8, they will be announced after the conclusion of 4 and 5, and I expect the full 8 round championship to end in the late summer or early fall!

Have fun!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: CMS E-Trials Championship Round 5 Here Birdie Birdie! Ruf Yellowbird now thru July 31 started by davidan View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Troy Dalton -
      Love the video!

7:35 - Reaches down to adjust his gigantic marble sack.