• 1 Post By wheeler
  • 1 Post By Brian B
  • 2 Post By Xavier Pairó
  • 4 Post By Jon Uyan

Thread: The future of the WRS

XAVI77 is offline Xavier Fontseca

Default The future of the WRS

Hi all,

It's been a long time that i've started racing with rfactor, and last days i felt i've lost my motivation.

I don't feel the special feelings that i felt before, and sim racing is not fun for me.

These days i'm having lots of changing dates (birthdays, family celebrations..) and i'm trying to mix with WRS calendar, but i'm tired and i don't see a big grids so that's sad.

I think i need to disconnected some time from simracing, and see what happens in the future.

Of course i'll be on charge of WRS until the end of the current session and i want to know if somebody would be next WRS admin for next season and offer my help to prepare it.

Thank you for all, I have enjoyed CMS –as a member and as a racer and as an admin.
    davidan, TimCollier, jham and 4 others like this.
    Visit my twitter at @XAVI77_ or Facebook "Xavi Sim"

davidan is offline David Anderson

Xavier, thank you for all that you have done with the WRS! It has bee much appreciated. It's good to take breaks from time to time, and I hope you know you are always welcome and much appreciated here at CMS.

If anyone else in the WRS group is interested in helping see the time slot continue here at CMS, get in touch with me and we can discuss how you can help. I'd love to see these races continue if there is interest and some cool ideas.

David
    XAVI77 likes this.

HeatCAN is offline Tom Mountjoy

Sorry to see you go, Xavier, but thanks for all you have done over the past years, taking over for Mr. B. I know you have been dissapointed with small grids lately, despite putting together a great series.
    I will see you on track, before the season ends, best of luck, and maybe we'll have you back racing soon!

Buena suerte, mi amigo!
    Last edited by HeatCAN; 11-05-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    jham and XAVI77 like this.

-See You On Track!

wheeler is offline Steen Nielsen

Xavier took over when Brian and I suddenly decided that we had run out of steam, and has done a great job keeping the WD a live. I have been part of CMS since 2008 and was attracted - as a Europan - to this US based league only because it had a series placed in a time slot suitable for Europeans to race in. It has ever since been a place for international racing and lots of fun! I really hope somebody - no matter where they are placed in the world are villing to keep this project alive!!!
    XAVI77 likes this.
    Steen Nielsen (aka. wheeler)

Tom Walkinshaw: "When black goes to green, you are in troubles..."

Brian B is offline Brian van Beusekom

Thanks for all the time you've put into managing this series! We had some very nice driving last season despite the small grids. And sorry that I couldn't say this season.

Take a break, and when you come back I hope we see each other on track again at some point
    XAVI77 likes this.
    My steam! Watch races live @ twitch

XAVI77 is offline Xavier Fontseca

Due to the poor participation WRS 2017 S2 is finished, last race is cancelled

See you in the future!!
    Visit my twitter at @XAVI77_ or Facebook "Xavi Sim"

Xavier Pairó is offline Junior Member

Thanks for your work and dedication.
    I hope to see you soon again
    TimCollier and XAVI77 like this.
    Vanwall Team

Jon Uyan is offline Senior Community Leader

Xavi, thanks for all the hard work you put in this series, really appreciate it. And big apologies that I couldn't make the last Saturday's race, had to leave home early in the morning and couldn't get back until late.
    Hope to see you soon here at CMS, after your break from simracing. Which is understandable and we all go thru that sooner or later, and we always come back with same passion.

See you soon.
    TimCollier, jham, XAVI77 and 1 others like this.
    “My goal is to not be bored by what I do”

Itzhak Perlman