Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: XXVII Rallye Villa de Adeje BP

Kinggene is offline Gene Hancock

Final step will be to put in spacers to prevent the shift bar from moving to the side. The heavy spring gives it solid feel when I use it while driving. I am happy with the outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bumpkin likes this.

As in life......... One must Press On!

torwith is offline Torbjørn Withbro

Quote Originally Posted by T.Soovik View Post
    Alrighty, pretty good rallye for me, very happy with my pace, not tooooo far behind the aliens.

Lost a bit of time in 4-5 hairpins throughout the rally where the rpms dropped too far, massive turbo lag when geared long.

On the last stage i wanted to push it, unfortunately i spun out in one corner and lost about 12 seconds there, cost me one overall position.

Overall 7th, Group 7th, Class 5th ... not too many points again, around a lousy 128 points -_-

Could have went 4th oder 5th if it would have been a flawless run ... but oh well

I think i will rearrange my garage, you have to be on the podium in the R5 class to score decent points, very hard to do since most aliens are driving in that class, i`ll switch over to some 2wd cars in some rallies i guess.
    Good choice to pick "low entry" classes. I have occupied N1 an R2 classes. They bring ok points but are very boring to drive..
    Kinggene and Rico Evers like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12