Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By bumpkin
  • 5 Post By magnar
  • 6 Post By Kinggene

Thread: Rallye Antibe

bumpkin is offline Brian Paterson

Default Rallye Antibe

Having made a complete hash of leg 1 on both this and WRC Portugal yesterday I gave up and returned to Leg 2 of this one tonight. High attrition means that keeping it between the trees here will give a result, I have completed the leg in 10th place (once all the DNF's are taken into account) overall and 2nd in class so far.

Times and provisional standings in the box, check that stage time for Swiss 3 SS10, Im pretty pleased with that! I now sit back and await you fast guys to obliterate it!

Press On!
    Rico Evers and BOKOV Sergey like this.

magnar is offline Magnar Haarstadsveen

My stable this week.
    A very bad first day, i drive it yesterday but was to mad to Write about it then, so here is the report from this rally.
    I was driving ok on the 2 first stages on the first day but on SS3 i was a little to fast in a high speed part of the stage and went off and into a tree and killed the engine.......so DNF the first day.
    The second day was ok, no mistakes so maybe some Points in to the team this week.

Times and standings from day 2 in the box

Kinggene is offline Gene Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by magnar View Post
    My stable this week.
    A very bad first day, i drive it yesterday but was to mad to Write about it then, so here is the report from this rally.
    I was driving ok on the 2 first stages on the first day but on SS3 i was a little to fast in a high speed part of the stage and went off and into a tree and killed the engine.......so DNF the first day.
    The second day was ok, no mistakes so maybe some Points in to the team this week.

Times and standings from day 2 in the box
    I too messed up and had bad dampener and then on ridge stage I hit a tree hard, done. Oh well I was third in WRC class but still early. And I did a bad crash in Olympia Rally too. Still getting used to my new handbrake. Learning to use it a lot more. In 90 corners and at start line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    magnar, torwith, bumpkin and 3 others like this.

As in life......... One must Press On!

T.Soovik is offline Member

I was too pissed yesterday to write something ...

My pace was excellent, i was 3rd overall in the stable and lead the class - On SS7 (Swiss 3) i didnt see a stone next to the road, had the same texture as the flat ground, drove over it - Everything broke down ... Will try to do better this week !