Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Rally Sweden 2018

BOKOV Sergey is offline Member

Hello! Passed today 1 leg, everything was fine, thank you colleagues for the fight! Good luck to all!!!
    2 leg also traveled, finish is! good luck to all!
    3 leg drove, Ur finish!
    Last edited by BOKOV Sergey; 02-15-2018 at 07:31 AM.
    Rico Evers and DamirNYK like this.

magnar is offline Magnar Haarstadsveen

Hello Alex i have uploaded my replay from Noiker in the Box if you want to see it. you find it here: Dropbox\PoR Files\Uploads\Magnar.

I hope it help you.

Ahhh rally finish and NO MISTAKES AT ALL THE WHOLE RALLY

But be carfull on the last stage guys, the mix mode stages are very slippery with worn tiers.

Times and standings in the Box. Good Luck.

ekstatiker is offline Alex E

Retired early on Leg2
    The warm up was already suspicious, it was too perfect. No crashes, perfect drifts, everthing went well. That is usually a bad sign.
    So it happens that I crashed on the second stage of Leg2. It was a tiny, small shrub and I also was not fast. I can't believe that this small impact kills completely my engine.
    It is how it is. That's rallye. I will drive Leg3 on sunday and hope I could snatch some points for the team.
    Good luck.
    BOKOV Sergey likes this.

ekstatiker is offline Alex E

Hi Magnar,
    I checked your replay from NoikerII. You have a totally different driving style. I drive with higher rpm's, lower gears and more side drift. Visually my style looks faster but is it less efficient when I compare the stage times.
    What gearbox setting do you have on NoikerII? Long gears? I will try to adapt your driving style and do some testing. Let's see if I can improve my stage times.
    Kinggene and BOKOV Sergey like this.

T.Soovik is offline Member

Alrighty, finished Leg 2 successfully - 5th overall in the Stable, 4th in Group and Class so far.

Can`t quite match Magnars Speed on Snow, probably driving too much sideways like Alex

Had no call helps, but two spins on Leg 1 and 3-4 spins on Leg 2, ill try to finish Leg 3 without any mistakes

Results in zeee Box !
    magnar, Kinggene and BOKOV Sergey like this.

Hello Alex, yes i have long gearbox setting on nearly every stage in the Skoda R5. Only the very twisty stages like Bisanne or Maton i have medium or short gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by magnar View Post
    Hello Alex, yes i have long gearbox setting on nearly every stage in the Skoda R5. Only the very twisty stages like Bisanne or Maton i have medium or short gearing.
    But the engine parameters from this two cars is a big difference! But by driving with long gearbox, you have not to mutch gear changes and the rpm it's more down and you lost not to much grip. The same you can regulated about differential powers by middle gearbox.

Gesendet von meinem BBD100-1 mit Tapatalk

Hi Team !
    Leg 2 went well, no problems until SS16, landed after the jump and too much grip on the front axle. Car moved to the right and it came to impact in a group of trees.
    Ritered LEG 2, sorry!
    Sondy LEG 3!

Kinggene is offline Gene Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by magnar View Post
    Being someone who don't know setups very well, I love to hear you speak about the details, I might try longer gears on open stages as well.
    My days of default setup has come to end.
    I am sure we all love to hear the gearhead chat!

As for my leg 2, it was ok, I moved up a few places after bad leg 1 but still 15th in WRC class, one leg to go!

Cheers, Gene

As in life......... One must Press On!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast