Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Rally Pictures

Punchline203 is offline Joe Tuccillo

I don't know who has Facebook here on the Rally team but if you do hit me up. A couple of weekends ago I "Marshalled" The Empire State Performance Tarmac Rally which is held just about an hour from where I live. I took plenty of pictures and shot video and put it on the ESPR Facebook page.
    spspears and Kinggene like this.

Kinggene is offline Gene Hancock

gene.jpg
    I also had rally near home, The Oregon Trail Rally! I was with the volunteer Oregon Rally Group running stages 1 and 3 and then 5 and 7, it was cool as hell!. I also run in Rallycross with my 97 Subie!
    Last edited by Kinggene; 05-12-2014 at 10:34 AM.
    tannat likes this.

Punchline203 is offline Joe Tuccillo

It's cool! I like all the chaos of running around setting up getting in place and then opening the road and head to the next stage.

Nknow is offline Tõnu Silm

Some pictures from Rally Harju which was held few weeks ago. Unfortunately I managed to go to only one stage, the first one on Friday evening. I wanted to see other stages too but I had other commitments on Saturday. I also managed to see R5 cars live, I must say they were impressive.
    Rally Harju 2014 Photos by t6nns | Photobucket
    tannat likes this.

Nknow is offline Tõnu Silm

This weekend I went to local rally, the Viru Rally. I managed to go to 3 stages, actually it was 2 separate ones because the town stage was run twice. The rally was won by Timmu Kõrge in Fiesta R5, 2nd place went to Aleksey Lukjanuk in N4 Evo X and 3rd place went to Siim Plangi in N4 Evo 9. Final results can be found here if anyone is interested.

Here are my pictures from the rally. It is the first time that I used DSLR (Canon 1200D which I bought few weeks ago) in a rally and I must say it a giant leap from Nikon P100 that I used so far, I honestly didn't believe that it would be that much better. The system is easier to use and manual controls are a lot simpler. Though I had to get an extra lense(it came with 18-55mm lense, I bought an extra 18-200mm lense), I am very happy with it. With every shot I took I learned something new. I'm still learning the system and because of that I didn't get a proper picture of Timmu Kõrge on SS8. I didn't expect him to be so fast because VIP and Zero cars were slower through the section where I was on. Because of that I couldn't get a good focus on his car (he pretty much blitzed through)and the pictures were too over saturated (I didn't do test shots and relied too much on the light balance bar at that time). But like I already said with every shot I made, I learned something.
    Viru Rally 2014 Photos by t6nns | Photobucket
     photo IMG_0464_zpsd95cf685.jpg
    Last edited by Nknow; 07-17-2014 at 02:51 PM.
    Punchline203 likes this.

torwith is offline Torbjørn Withbro

Here is a video of the new stage Hondaribbia. Compared with real stage.

bumpkin likes this.

BOKOV Sergey is offline Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123