Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Rally Guanajuato Mexico 2018 (week 10)

magnar is offline Magnar Haarstadsveen

Default Rally Guanajuato Mexico 2018 (week 10)

Stable rally and first day finish, a good day for me, no mistakes at all just steady and safe driving. A few of the top guys DNF today so keep it steady boys.

Early times and standings in the Box.

bumpkin is offline Brian Paterson

Completed all the stages up to Hagenau with reasonable times, so was going well, then one of those stupid moments where I caught a red barrier and killed the engine.

Two stages then with bogey times, but overall still well in the running at this point, need to keep it together for leg 2!

Times in the box.
    Rico Evers and BOKOV Sergey like this.

Kinggene is offline Gene Hancock

I was a few behind a few ahead of you Brian. Then you had retire in ss09 and I got 4 minutes on you.
    I accidentally went with tarmac tires on second round and lost time in the three longer gravel stages. But then in the RSI only tarmac stage I was first place. I put leg 1 and ss05 stage win in drop.
    On to leg 2, good luck guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

Second day finish. And a very good day, i found a good flow in my driving today and was able to do ok times even i did not push at all. The time just come at itself on the stages. It is very fun to drive the few times this happen.
    On SS 18 i had a small mistake and a spin but it was just some time lost, max 5 sec so no big drama.

Times and standings in the Box......Good Luck all.

BOKOV Sergey is offline Member

Hello! I decided to go today! Passed without problems, everything is fine, the points for the team should be! Good luck to all!!! Magnar traveled well, well done !!
    Kinggene, bumpkin and Rico Evers like this.

Freeman1998 is offline Junior Member

After a few technical issues and some busy work, I'm finaly doing another rally

Finished leg 1 without any major problems, amazing job from Magnar and Bokov so far, I'll try to not push too much and finish the rally like I did in Monaco. Results are uploaded
    Rico Evers and BOKOV Sergey like this.

Well Hagenau did me again, but despite that still fairly competitive.

Need to take it easy in L3!
    BOKOV Sergey likes this.

Last day done, but good thing never last long.
    Only 3 stages on the last day so i decided to drive them after a little break. The first stage was good but on the second stage (ss21) i just hit a bank in high speed and the car spin round. I manage to hold it on the road going backwards but right before i stopped i roll down a ditch and had a auto CFH and lost a minute there

Now i'm pi***d off and mad at myself for doing such a stupid mistake so close to the end

Good Luck to the rest of you........Times and standings in the box

Fortunately for me Leg 3 did not contain my Achilles heel for this rally and so day 3 is complete, a scary moment as I rolled into an auto CFH on the last stage, but I managed to dip the clutch as I realised that I was not going to save the accident and hoped the engine would keep going.

She did, but it spoiled my time for the last test.

Not to worry, I have had an epiphany......this is the first time since I joined CMS that I have completed a WRC RSRBR event, I think that means I am improving (it’s only taken over a year! )

The data is in the box.

Kinggene is offline Gene Hancock

I finished leg two with my new sim seat and trusty G27 wheel. It was a real change. I see why these things are so popular now. It rocks! I sit down lower and it feels totally different. I drove well beating my personal times on many of the leg 2 stages.
    I am in 10th in the WRC class, on to leg 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast