Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Rajd Baltic Cup

torwith is offline Torbjørn Withbro

Default Rajd Baltic Cup

Stable of the week in a Mini WRC NGP.

First leg was Roc2008, service and many stages without service. Monte mod Bisanne2, joux plane and joux verte. Those stages was so slippery in a monster WRC. But on these condition slow is fast. Crawled through stages with no errors. Last 3 stages was snow mod and went ok. FALSTONE you guys must drive slow through first bridges so damn slippery. My bumper is still on the first one..

Glad to finish leg1.

Results in box

Kinggene is online now Gene Hancock

Default Rajd Baltic Cup

You hate those bridges huh? I never have problem. Just go across them straight. Lol
    I was in class 6 Datsun violet. A fun little NGP car that sounds more like a WRX subie than any of them do. Especially when bogging in 5th gear to not spin with snow tires on wet tarmac of Monte Carlo mod stages. I did pretty well up there with GAS and Torwith on leg 1. No retired stages. First in my L2 stable class 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggene View Post
    You hate those bridges huh? I never have problem. Just go across them straight. Lol
    I was in class 6 Datsun violet. A fun little NGP car that sounds more like a WRX subie than any of them do. Especially when bogging in 5th gear to not spin with snow tires on wet tarmac of Monte Carlo mod stages. I did pretty well up there with GAS and Torwith on leg 1. No retired stages. First in my L2 stable class 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hate that Faltstone stage.. Especially in the wet. Mini was so scary in the wet. Did you beat me on leg1?

BOKOV Sergey is offline Member

Hello! I decided to go today, and I have suffered! 1 LEG drove well! torwith you a little overtaken, but the fight was! A 2 LEG I'm a little screwed, I have for some reason not counted 9 su, although I drove it and there is a repetition, I put a retreat! I will write on the forum, can solve this issue! Good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by BOKOV Sergey View Post
    Hello! I decided to go today, and I have suffered! 1 LEG drove well! torwith you a little overtaken, but the fight was! A 2 LEG I'm a little screwed, I have for some reason not counted 9 su, although I drove it and there is a repetition, I put a retreat! I will write on the forum, can solve this issue! Good luck to all!
    Have you tried to send times manuelly?

edit:
    Very nice run on leg 1 Sergey
    Last edited by torwith; 02-15-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BOKOV Sergey View Post
    When starting RScenter you must go into Championship mode. From the menus there you can send times.

EDIT here is some info also:
    http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=434&t=24297

"If a result does not match that of the html file in My7zfiles, you can manually send the time from RSCenter with SENDTIMES

This tool is only available during the current week of the rally concerned."
    Last edited by torwith; 02-15-2018 at 08:56 AM.

hello torwith! I tried, but still did not work, probably it's something that happened to me))) Well, okay))))

T.Soovik is offline Member

I wanted to drive the rally for RS points, same problem with unrealistic tire wear, like the last NGP rally i drove.

In the future i can only drive NGP rallies with good weather conditions, as soon as there are mixed conditions and you have to go with a "compromise" tire, my tires will be blown to pieces after two stages, dont know why ...

I wrote something about that issue in the Rallyesim Forum, i guess some others are affected as well.

forum.rallyesim.fr - Afficher le sujet - Monte-Carlo mod problem

Leg2 in my red Mini WRC.
    Newbobs, Falstone and Forest and shepards shield I was consistent and manage to save tires. I like to believe that. After Timons warning I was cuddling my studds very much.

Last 4 stages was monte mod with Joux verte II and Joux planeII. This two stages my tires was OK+ silky smooth driving. At Bisanne tyres started to be very slippery but manage to keep it clean. Lost some time to those with smaller engines. Last stage Cote d'Arbroz II I was glad there was some snow on the road..But i was touching two last long corners with the middle of rear bumper.

Very happy with my driving this week. Very consistent at safe "no hero pace"

Results in box
    Last edited by torwith; 02-17-2018 at 10:10 AM.
    magnar, Kinggene and T.Soovik like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast