Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 2018 Team lineup

bumpkin is offline Brian Paterson

Quote Originally Posted by DamirNYK View Post
    Hello PressOn!
    Might as well introduce myself too.
    My name is Damir Pilat, aka DamirNYK (8418), from Ozalj, Croatia, 33 years young.

Oh, and I'll be managing the Croatian championship in 2018, so you better check those rallies in your calendar .
    Don’t see the Croatian Championship in the list yet, when is the calendar fully populated?
    Kinggene likes this.

Kinggene is offline Gene Hancock

Default 2018 Team lineup

Quote Originally Posted by bumpkin View Post
    Don’t see the Croatian Championship in the list yet, when is the calendar fully populated?
    as they get it done, it is slowly populating I noticed
    Last edited by Kinggene; 01-03-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    bumpkin likes this.

As in life......... One must Press On!

torwith is offline Torbjørn Withbro

Well I must make a small presentation of myself also. I see many of you "oldtimers" have done this.

My name is Torbjørn/torwith from Oslo Norway. 37+ years young. But my two kids (8 and 10) call me old on a regular basis. Damn critters. And yes I make them cry on Mariokart

I buy every rallygame that is released. Love the rallysport. But I never have tried a real rallycar on stage. Just driven Impreza STI, 323 gt-r and Mitsubishi Evo 10 on public back-roads :-) I do often travel to rallies as a spectator. If someone is heading for rally sweden in february we can meet up.

I have driven RBR from the early years. I bought the original Richard Burns rally on first release day here in Oslo (july 2004). First in line at local store (No Steam back then). Had a week vacation then to drive game.
    Drove "solo" for many years. Used rallyesim mod "solo" for many years. Did not know about stable/ team championship. In 2014 I was recruited by Gene (KingGene) to this new form of team rallying. I was put in the CMS rallyteam (second team to Press On! rallysport back then). Drove up the ranks and now in charge for whats left of Richard Burs rally here at Champion Motorsport. That we have two teams here in 2018 is very good. 16-18 drivers is just amazing. I will try to lure some more drivers along.

I strongly recommend that all new drivers is attending Champion Motorsports new member introductions (http://cmsracing.com/champion/forums...roductions-54/). There we presents ourselves to all of our community. We (CMS) are much more than only rallydrivers. We have many Racing Series & Divisions in Asetto corsa, Rfactor 1/2 and other sims. Please check out forum to explore circuit racing.

DamirNYK is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by bumpkin View Post
    Yeah, there won't be any I'm afraid, the guy that managed it last year was busy at the time the renewal was supposed to be made and by the time I took over it was too late, it was already mid December and they only took applications that were made before December
    I'll make sure to have it next year though
    Kinggene and bumpkin like this.

Kinggene is offline Gene Hancock

Bummer, oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

Hey friends !
    This are two nice sites for found some simracing hardware and mods.

https://www.mardomedia.de/simulations-hardware.html

https://www.3drap.it/logi-mods/ >> very nice brake mod you like to found hear!

nice weekend all

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234