Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Jack of All Trades - Hub

Jay Dargert is offline Nazman

Agreed

Congratulations Robert it was fun and I'm only bummed by the fact more people didnt join in. This could be a great series to keep everyone interested full time.

James Stacey thanks I know its not easy to stay motivated when many dont see the point. Good job on the series
    Warren McGary likes this.

Life's journey is not about showing up to the grave in a well preserved body, But to come in sideways totally used up Shouting WOO HOO what a F*&^ing ride.

DaveS is offline Dave Slee

Congrat's Robert on the championship. Sorry I didn't attend but I'm just not into Rally cross or dirt ovals. I really tried to like these two series but just got frustrated with my total lack of ability with them.
    Dave Slee (DaveS)
    #38 iRacing CanAm Racing Team

Warren McGary is offline Established Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dargert View Post
    Agreed

Congratulations Robert it was fun and I'm only bummed by the fact more people didnt join in. This could be a great series to keep everyone interested full time.

James Stacey thanks I know its not easy to stay motivated when many dont see the point. Good job on the series
    I just want to say thanks to James and all who had a part in putting this series together. And Jay for trying to get all of us more involve in Dirt Track events. Like many, I had NO interest in dirt track racing ovals, sprints or even rally cross. The along came this series and even though I missed most events (work life balance more skewed towards work), I found that iRacing has done an outstanding job with dirt racing and I had a blast, just preparing for these events. I even believe I could have done pretty well. So, if you plan on having another go around with this series. I promise to make more events... "Sometimes you gotta turn right to go left.." Doc Hudson...

Congratulations to the winners and all that participated...
    Jay Dargert likes this.

Jay Dargert is offline Nazman

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS View Post
    Congrat's Robert on the championship. Sorry I didn't attend but I'm just not into Rally cross or dirt ovals. I really tried to like these two series but just got frustrated with my total lack of ability with them.
    Dave the way to learn is to join in thats half the fun. I'm not a road racer by any means and my finishes show that, but it is still something to race. Because I am is a racer from top to bottom and will try anything. Dirt is where I prefer to be and ovals as well. That is where all the action is. I prefer crowds instead of spread out boredom, but I participate because I'm a racer. Hope to see you on track somewhere soon.
    Warren McGary likes this.

Life's journey is not about showing up to the grave in a well preserved body, But to come in sideways totally used up Shouting WOO HOO what a F*&^ing ride.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123