Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Jack of All Trades (CMS In Between Series)

Jay Dargert is offline Nazman

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    The reasoning for the DW 12 at Iowa is to promote tight racing without the fear of everyone getting collected over one mistake. That, and to have an open wheel car added to the line-up.

As an aside, apologies for not having the rule set done yet. I've been having a bit of a time last week, but I should be good to get that bit of documentation all cleaned up.
    sprint cars...open wheel... dallara...open wheel open wheel is generally invites wrecks if folks dont understand open wheel racing, Although we have good racers here.

If you guys are trying the carb cup stuff you will have more wrecks because of the lack of tallent in those rooms.

Life's journey is not about showing up to the grave in a well preserved body, But to come in sideways totally used up Shouting WOO HOO what a F*&^ing ride.

Kamikaze is offline James Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dargert View Post
    sprint cars...open wheel... dallara...open wheel open wheel is generally invites wrecks if folks dont understand open wheel racing, Although we have good racers here.

If you guys are trying the carb cup stuff you will have more wrecks because of the lack of tallent in those rooms.
    True, the sprint car is an open wheel car by definition. Though I believe that the talent level will still be high enough here that drivers competing can still handle it. If changes do need to be made, we can discuss them and figure out a replacement.

As a quick update, I have sent the draft of the rules to higher authorities for review. I will be posting them once I have feedback.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 11-02-2017 at 06:17 AM.
    davidan and Jay Dargert like this.

Kamikaze is offline James Stacey

Hey all!

After getting a little feedback and some encouragement, I have the final draft of v1.0 of the Jack of All Trades rules ready to go:

You can see it here!

RCT86 is offline Robert Tarbox

dddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt tttttttttttttttttt

Jay Dargert is offline Nazman

only thing i would change is the seperate points. This is a jack of all not a come run the road and go away or run the dirt and go away. One champion in all phases period. Dont break it up so much. just my 2 cts
    Last edited by Jay Dargert; 11-07-2017 at 11:02 PM.
    Bart likes this.

Life's journey is not about showing up to the grave in a well preserved body, But to come in sideways totally used up Shouting WOO HOO what a F*&^ing ride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12