Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 4 hour practice session tonight starting at 6pm CST at Watkins Glen Boot

  1. #11
    DaveS's Avatar
    DaveS is offline Dave Slee
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Surrey, BC Canada
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Trampas,

    check out the Ferrari GTE section of the iRacing Forum, you should be able to find a baseline to start with.
    Dave Slee (DaveS)
    #38 iRacing CanAm Racing Team


  2. #12
    TwoFlatTires's Avatar
    TwoFlatTires is offline Jimmy Hume
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koltho805 View Post
    Anyone have a Ferrari GTE setup.. havent raced road in like 10 months
    I see you're still rocking the Puffin Banner, so if you plan on driving with us this season, Jason and I will be in the Ford. You're welcome to come drive the vacuum cleaner with us if you want.
    Z_Stig and koltho805 like this.

  3. #13
    exSaint is offline Liam Park
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Posts
    201

  4. #14
    DaveS's Avatar
    DaveS is offline Dave Slee
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Surrey, BC Canada
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Sorry for picking the wrong Ford, I just went with the model that is on the car choice list: Audi R18, Porsche 919, Ferrari 488, Ford GT, Audi R8, and Mercedes AMG GT. I'll make sure to select the correct version when hosting in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoFlatTires View Post
    JJ,
    As a side note, I"ll be driving the Ford GT 2017 for the season (Team Principal decision) and I think it was mistakenly subbed for the older model (easy oversight to make, I've done it myself). Sorry, but I'll have to pass tonight, but good luck and have fun everyone!
    TwoFlatTires likes this.
    Dave Slee (DaveS)
    #38 iRacing CanAm Racing Team


  5. #15
    TwoFlatTires's Avatar
    TwoFlatTires is offline Jimmy Hume
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveS View Post
    Sorry for picking the wrong Ford, I just went with the model that is on the car choice list: Audi R18, Porsche 919, Ferrari 488, Ford GT, Audi R8, and Mercedes AMG GT. I'll make sure to select the correct version when hosting in the future.
    Yeah, the communication could have been better on my part. I made the assumption that the nomenclature between the two was common knowledge. I'll keep an eye on it, too, moving forward.

    Could you also just read my mind next time too? Thanks Dave.
    TimCollier likes this.

  6. #16
    Z_Stig's Avatar
    Z_Stig is offline Jason Lundy
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoFlatTires View Post
    Yeah, the communication could have been better on my part. I made the assumption that the nomenclature between the two was common knowledge. I'll keep an eye on it, too, moving forward.

    Could you also just read my mind next time too? Thanks Dave.
    iRacing could have just named it Ford GTE or GT GTE lol
    TwoFlatTires likes this.
    Jason Lundy
    iRacing co-admin
    Never give up, never surrender!

  7. #17
    DaveS's Avatar
    DaveS is offline Dave Slee
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Surrey, BC Canada
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z_Stig View Post
    iRacing could have just named it Ford GTE or GT GTE lol
    wow,wow,wow there Jason your starting to make to much sense there buddy!!!
    Z_Stig likes this.
    Dave Slee (DaveS)
    #38 iRacing CanAm Racing Team


  8. #18
    Z_Stig's Avatar
    Z_Stig is offline Jason Lundy
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveS View Post
    wow,wow,wow there Jason your starting to make to much sense there buddy!!!
    LOL!
    Jason Lundy
    iRacing co-admin
    Never give up, never surrender!

  9. #19
    koltho805's Avatar
    koltho805 is offline Trampas Kolthoff
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sioux Falls SD
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Do you have a team setup for the ford Jimmy that i can use. Ill drive that with you 2
    TwoFlatTires likes this.


  10. #20
    TwoFlatTires's Avatar
    TwoFlatTires is offline Jimmy Hume
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koltho805 View Post
    Do you have a team setup for the ford Jimmy that i can use. Ill drive that with you 2
    Yeah, Jason actually provided it. I'll email it to you with my revisions and see what you think. You might like his better. Maybe he can send you his original also?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •