View Poll Results: Which car do we field?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Corvette C7 DP

1 14.29%
  • Ferrari GTE

0 0%
  • Ford GTE

0 0%
  • Ferrari GT3

5 71.43%
  • Mercedes GT3

0 0%
  • Audi GT3

1 14.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 2018 iRacing 24hrs of Daytona Hub

Z_Stig is offline Jason Lundy

Latest setup...either I'm getting faster, or the car's getting faster, or I'm used to my rig again.

This was good for consistent low to mid 45s and a best time of 1:45.010 - only 3 Mercs faster than me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    davidan and TwoFlatTires like this.
    Jason Lundy
    iRacing co-admin
    Never give up, never surrender!

ZigZag03 is offline Mark Ruggiero

Jimmy, add me to the spotter list and work me in where you think I can help, and I'll try and match up to it.
    TwoFlatTires likes this.
    Mark Ruggiero
    DiamondDog/Red Dwarf Racing

davidan is offline David Anderson

Guys, unfortunately I need to be moved to the Standby Emergency Drivers list for the race. I've got something coming up for the weekend that I can't avoid. Wanted to let you all know right away. Still a chance I can drive and jump in the car, just not solid on when that would be during the day , evening, etc. -- DA
    Last edited by davidan; 01-14-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    Z_Stig and TwoFlatTires like this.

Jay Dargert is offline Nazman

I can do Davids first or last set depending on what others want to do. see you guys in a few
    TwoFlatTires likes this.

Life's journey is not about showing up to the grave in a well preserved body, But to come in sideways totally used up Shouting WOO HOO what a F*&^ing ride.

TwoFlatTires is offline Jimmy Hume

Updated first post to reflect feedback and added server info for tonight. See you soon.

Updated the set. The guys made some tweaks and everyone seems to like this iteration. If you weren't able to make practice tonight, please try to make Tuesday Practice. It will coincide with the JOAT practice session, so we'll probably try and stagger it before or after that practice.

Great lap times tonight guys! We're going to have a blast.

blackcat77 is offline Paul Hamilton

Agreed that it was a great practice tonight. I think we were just about at the limits of the Ferrari and several drivers were within just a few tenths. A very good sign! And thanks for asking me to be a part of the team.

So if I'm taking David's slots, I'll be in the car from 10 p.m. to midnight and 2 to 4 a.m. Eastern, correct?

I downloaded and installed the Discord program and I'll get it going over the next couple days - if I need help with it, I'll post here.
    Last edited by blackcat77; Yesterday at 01:46 AM.
    ZigZag03 and TwoFlatTires like this.

dlidkea is offline Drew Lidkea

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat77 View Post
    Agreed that it was a great practice tonight. I think we were just about at the limits of the Ferrari and several drivers were within just a few tenths. A very good sign! And thanks for asking me to be a part of the team.

So if I'm taking David's slots, I'll be in the car from 10 p.m. to midnight and 2 to 4 a.m. Eastern, correct?

I downloaded and installed the Discord program and I'll get it going over the next couple days - if I need help with it, I'll post here.
    Hey Paul,
    Glad to have you. I think right now I am set to run from 3-5am and then back from 7-8am. That being said I am more than happy to switch times etc.
    Jimmy if you could go a bit later in the evening I could run your 7-9pm and then you run the 9-11pm? I just need a bit of sleep at some point before getting up and jumping in at 3am

Quote Originally Posted by dlidkea View Post
    Hey Paul,
    Glad to have you. I think right now I am set to run from 3-5am and then back from 7-8am. That being said I am more than happy to switch times etc.
    Jimmy if you could go a bit later in the evening I could run your 7-9pm and then you run the 9-11pm? I just need a bit of sleep at some point before getting up and jumping in at 3am
    I can be flexible with anything except from like 730pm MST (930 EST) for about 3 or 4 hours. I'm indisposed for the evening, sorry. Maybe it will work out that I can take the graveyard instead? Let's talk more about this Tuesday at our next practice. Thanks for stepping up guys!

Anthony James is offline Senior Member

Available 978-471-8126 text preferred: can run 9pm to midnight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123