Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Lotus 25 at Donington GP - Fun-run Jan 7

Hutch is offline Michael Kolar

Are you on Windows 10 Hernan? Chris was having some trouble with Windows “Game Mode” after recent updates. Where was that discussion, maybe in the VIR results thread?
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

Hzamora is offline Hernán Zamora

Yes, W10 but I don´t know how the game mode works, I always use Game Booster, the thing is that the PC is not failing in other games, today I clean the fans and the GPU diffuser, at this moment I haven´t test it again but I will let you know the progress, thanks

Phil E is offline CMS Admin-at-large

can't do tonight, have fun everyone

HeatCAN is offline Tom Mountjoy

I will miss as well. Have work until 9. Wah. . Have fun dudes!

-See You On Track!

Christopher Snow is offline Senior Community Leader

Problems here too tonight. Wheel all whacked out and I'm banging my head against the wall trying to reconfigure...meh.

Sorry to miss one I asked for, but I hope you guys have a good time.

DaveS is offline Dave Slee

It was great to be back racing again in the Historic Series. Haven't run a race in AC for over a year I believe and it was all kind of fuzzy for me and I wasn't sure how to do a proper pit stop as you can't practice them offline. I was able to grab P1 in qualifying and then Patrice who was in P2 got a good jump on my at the start and I followed him around until he broke a bit late at Melbourne hairpin and I was able to get up the inside of him. I managed to turn some quick clean laps and was pulling away from the field and had a good gap between me and P2 with about 15 minutes left in the race I pulling in for the manditory pit stop and added fuel to finish the race with. Once fueled up again I headed out of the pits and just as I did my screen went blank and my PC rebooted, damg it all anyway!!!!!

Oh well, that's racing eh, congrats to the podium and I'll see you at the next race.
    Dave Slee (DaveS)
    #38 iRacing CanAm Racing Team

mms
    mms is online now Mihaly Marton

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS View Post
    [...] and I wasn't sure how to do a proper pit stop as you can't practice them offline [...]
    What do you mean? I think that even if you cannot configure a race with mandatory pit-stop offline, you still can pit during the race, and it will be the same as when you do it online.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12