Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Spring Fun Race #1 - Spec Miata's at NOLA 3/13/2017 - Details Here!!!

Matt Horst is offline Established Member

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    Congrats to Darien on the win last night! Unfortunately this turned out to not be a popular idea and only 4 drivers made the race ... Here are the Race Results ... I myself had to miss as well because at the last minute my wife's sister came over and we had unexpected company.
    I think this was a good car track combo,and i was planning on attending myself except for a soar neck kept me sidelined.Club or fun racing is hard right now,every community has a hard time getting drivers to participate.

davidan is offline David Anderson

I guess Matt that those of us that really like this kind of thing are out there trying to do it in real life instead of online

faspit is offline Frank Speer

We did have fun in the race, a lot of nose to tail running and close racing. The start was tough, the pace car takes off like a Funny car and was at 50 mph in like 2 feet... we all kept getting the catch up to the pace car, heck I was flat out trying to catch him. Full tank was almost 5 laps short and the tires were gone much sooner than that, was a real challenge between the car and that track, but fun to learn.
    Phil E likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12