Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The Monday night DRM Fun series has been cancelled due to lack of interest

Jason Whited is online now Senior Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Snow View Post
    I got the email too, and started to download, only to realize that the upgrade may count as my second of five. If THAT's the business model, I'm not impressed.

If you can confirm it doesn't count against it, however, then I'll give it a look once I get back up and running again.
    Saw it earlier, hadn't really thought about this.
    Though, I have a few copies of the files in the original form, on various drives, already.

I see your point though, if there was update after update...but from what I can tell in the logs, just about every single thing mentioned in the Race Department DRM post race thread (I participated in a race there, the DRM modding team were involved in the discussions) has been addressed with this update.

I'm actually impressed because I participated in and observed that thread. They were definitely being honest when they said they "read every post closely".

Going to grab this and test it out tonight.

ETA: I'm definitely not through racing these either!

Christopher Snow is offline Senior Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Whited View Post
    Saw it earlier, hadn't really thought about this.
    Though, I have a few copies of the files in the original form, on various drives, already.

I see your point though, if there was update after update...but from what I can tell in the logs, just about every single thing mentioned in the Race Department DRM post race thread (I participated in a race there, the DRM modding team were involved in the discussions) has been addressed with this update.

I'm actually impressed because I participated in and observed that thread. They were definitely being honest when they said they "read every post closely".

Going to grab this and test it out tonight.

ETA: I'm definitely not through racing these either!
    I'm trying to talk myself into it, but there's really no point until I have the brake rebuilt again. Was hoping to get that done today (with an improvement or two as well) but it didn't happen, so we'll try it tomorrow.

It does occur to me too that if I DO DL it again I can (before installing) take note of which are the original car paint files. I never did get to see any of the schemes at either Lippo or Misano, as I had no list of which ones to remove (per your suggested fix a few weeks back). At least I could figure out my own list that way.

I'll probably try v 1.1 out before too long, even if it does cost me a DL, but I'll reiterate: If that's their business model, I'm not impressed.

Jason Whited is online now Senior Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Snow View Post
    I'll probably try v 1.1 out before too long, even if it does cost me a DL, but I'll reiterate: If that's their business model, I'm not impressed.
    It doesn't cost a dl. Just about to download, hit the "download files" button from the email, takes me to their site and I have 5 available downloads for V 1.1.

Hope you get up and running again soon.

Swordsman is offline Patrice Cote

In the original transaction, I think I read you could get as many download as you want if you use a dropbox account (which is free) - blue icon next to the green button.
    I was fast on the trigger and just hit the green downloaded with the link like you...
    I think it's a limitation by Sellfy not necesarily from the mod team.
    Last edited by Swordsman; 06-01-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Christopher Snow is offline Senior Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
    In the original transaction, I think I read you could get as many download as you want if you use a dropbox account (which is free) - blue icon next to the green button.
    I was fast on the trigger and just hit the green downloaded with the link like you...
    I think it's a limitation by Sellfy not necesarily from the mod team.
    Ok, thanks for this help (and Jason too). I will try and do it the careful way.

ZigZag03 is offline Mark Ruggiero

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Whited View Post
    It doesn't cost a dl. Just about to download, hit the "download files" button from the email, takes me to their site and I have 5 available downloads for V 1.1.

Hope you get up and running again soon.
    Neither of my emails had a button for downloading, not the initial, nor the oops we missed some code one. Can someone grab the link from their button and post?

Edit: not even my reset your password email from Sellfy has a link to reset the password. Something about Earthlink webmail maybe...

Edit Edit: web mail is indeed the problem, quick setup of Thunderbird gives me a download button. Wonder what else I've been missing...
    Last edited by ZigZag03; 06-03-2018 at 07:51 AM.
    Mark Ruggiero
    DiamondDog/Red Dwarf Racing

jham is offline Jerry Hamilton

I got a revised email from them saying their earlier one had issues. I clicked on the green Download button and it downloaded 1.33 GBs of V1.11 in about 3 minutes. Email below:

"drm_modding_team

DRM REVIVAL MOD 1.1 for Assetto Corsa New Update

Sorry guys,

we had a issue in our new version 1.1 with the animation folder and the data.acd of the puriano 1h.

We have fixed it, to download the new version click the download button and copy the new version over the old installation.

Thanks for the support !!!

DRM MODDING TEAM

Download files - https://sellfy.com/emails/click/?p=....3deKAjIfsX0KZs

You received this message because you are a customer of drm_modding_team.

If you do not wish to receive these emails, unsubscribe here.

2017 drm_modding_team. All rights reserved.